Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Uh Oh! Another bump in the road . . .

Sarah was speaking with her Liquor License lawyer about selling the store by Nov 15th.  He said that if it was going to be sold by then she would have to be in contract right now.  So it's looking like we may have bought those tickets a little prematurely.  If you know anyone who is interested in a Liquor Store let us know!  Below is the link to the broker selling it.  As of right now this is the only thing holding us back.  I'm thinking I should get a full time job now rather than taking odd jobs.  But I don't want to get hooked into something that will keep us from pursuing our dream.  I know this is another a bump in the road.  I just don't want the months to start rolling by and before we know it we've never left and never will.  One of our primary goals was to avoid the freezing air of winter.  If we can make it out by January we can consider that a success.







No comments:

Post a Comment