Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Check out the fancy new look of my liquor store!!!

THANK YOU MATTY! 
Matt came to hang out w/ me at the liquor store on Saturday and we realized that I still had all of my summer decor up at the store.  Apparently, I was too busy/distracted to notice the change in season!  We had a brief brainstorming session and quickly whipped together a list of supplies.  Matt went off to the arts & crafts store armed w/ coupons and a shopping list.  When he returned, I had an open bottle of red wine waiting for him....some artists need to be really relaxed (and a little buzzed) to be masterful!     
It took him hours to complete but Matt transformed my boring store front into an awesome Autumn scene.  He did an amazing job and I'm so grateful!  I've gotten so many complements from customers and it has really drawn attention to the store.  Who knows?  It might draw attention to a potential buyer!


No comments:

Post a Comment