Friday, October 8, 2010

What are we a couple of Jabroni's?

Since we're not leaving on our scheduled departure date.  We have to make a couple of decisions.  Do we push back our flights? Or do we cancel them and schedule a new flight when we know the store has been sold?  Should I get a permanent job although it's actually temporary until we can bail?  Aah! It's frustrating . . . What should the next step be?  When Sarah and I have our mind set on something it gets accomplished.  But this is such a wrench in ours gears.

I know this sounds crazy, but I love to work.  I love to be exhausted at the end of a day.  If I get a job that I somewhat like, it may make leaving more difficult for myself personally because of the relationships I may establish at that business.  I peruse craigslist sometimes and will apply to jobs that are somewhat interesting to me.  I usually get reply's and interviews.  I went on an interview today for a wine distribution company for an office management position (I like going on interviews b/c they ask you such ridiculous questions).  If I get the job, can I really just quit after 2, 3 or 4 months?  It's kind of a moral struggle for myself.

Sarah has been working at the liquor store full time since she quit her job as a Director of a Daycare center.  She's energetic, excited and putting a lot of effort into the liquor store.  She's gussying it up for perspective buyers.  Hopefully it will sell soon so we can focus on our perspective adventure . . . time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah & Matt...
    LOVE your page. I hope you've moved on to somewhere else where I can continue to see your work. Did you ever move to Luquillo? I don't do Facebook, but I'll monitor this page and if you answer here I'll P.M. you my email address.

    ReplyDelete