Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Recon....PR style?!?

Matt and I are faced with a decision.  Sadly, our November 15th departure date cannot happen because I haven't sold my store yet.  Being ambitious (and lighting a fire under both of our butts), we purchased one way plane tickets to Puerto Rico for Nov. 15th.  Matt called up JetBlue customer service to see what our options were, and here's what they said; (1) cancel the flight for $100 fee, (2) change the flight for $100 fee, or (3) find and inexpensive return flight and go on a mini-vacay and check on the condition of our new digs!
Clearly, option 3 is my favorite.  We can lug some of our crap down there and see what kind of condition g'mas house is in.  I have no intention of booking a hotel room so I REALLY hope grandma's house has a roof!  If we go, we are adhearing to a super tight budget so that we don't squander away the money we've been working so hard to save.  Matt and I are going to discuss our options tonite and make a decision by tomorrow AM!
    

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I have to say that this is incredible- I think its so cool what you and your partner are doing! I look forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete